This July in Baby Magazine

Posted On 5:49 PM by nerdluck |

Very nutritious... Baby's nutrition month offering is very healthy to say the least. Learn about the value of reading food labels in "Read the Label! and take a peek at what's inside the refrigerators of two of Baby Magazine's crew in "Refrigerator fun." Learn to have fun in the supermarket with the kids in " Grocery-shopping made meaningful: How to get your preschooler involved."

Aeleina Reese Ocenar loked very much the happy healthy little girl that she is on this cover shot by Ralph Alejandrino at St. Francis Shangri-La Place, Level 1, Shangri-La Plaza Annex.

Baby Magazine, the Philippines' first parenting mag is now in it's 12th year of service to Filipino parents. For subscription inquiries, you may contact Baby Magazine through the following:

Phone: (+63 2) 728.36.55
Email: babymag@globelines.com.ph
I'm reading: This July in Baby MagazineTweet this!
2 Response to 'This July in Baby Magazine'
  1. SeƱor Enrique
    http://nerdluck.blogspot.com/2008/07/this-month-in-baby-magazine.html?showComment=1219230720000#c9087779387795412933'> 7:12 PM

    A photograph I had taken of my nephew's daughter was published in the March issue of Baby Magazine :)

    How are you? Trust everything's good!

     

  2. nerdluck
    http://nerdluck.blogspot.com/2008/07/this-month-in-baby-magazine.html?showComment=1219279680000#c8353261046357974365'> 8:48 AM

    I am doing well, Sir. I get to give my creativity a workout nowadays. But it gives me less time for blogging, though.

    I love the photo and I told my editor about the blog post you wrote for it. We also get feedback about how useful all the contributors tips were.

    Stay Cool!

     

Post a Comment