Four Eyes

Posted On 4:24 PM by nerdluck |

I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache... not again... It's one of those days when I can't even get anything done. I decided to stay home. I though I might be in denial that my chronic headaches could somehow be a sign of bad vision. I decided to get my orbs checked. Glasses are no stranger to me. I had a pair prescribed to me when I was in 6th grade that I wore until my freshman year in high school (imagine the emotional torment I had to endure as school bullies call me "nerdoid," I was scarred permanently.) What I hated most was the responsibility to keep them in good shape. I thought to myself, "I may have to go through that ordeal again, great..."

Earlier today, I became a (not so) proud owner of prescription glasses that I still don't know how to take care of... The optometrist forgot to fill me in on where to get those lens cleaners and stuff. My headaches gone though...
I'm reading: Four EyesTweet this!
1 Response to 'Four Eyes'
  1. 我爱淘
    http://nerdluck.blogspot.com/2007/09/four-eyes.html?showComment=1191055980000#c5007710264184262709'> 4:53 PM

    Nice!

     

Post a Comment